Wednesday, May 26, 2010

19 is amazing :)

Hellooo, I am 19 years old today :). And This year is one of my amazing birthday because of any surprise from my lovely monosodium glutamat and keluarga networking. Monosodiumglutamat at 00.00 gave me a surprise that make me really really shock. They closed my eyes with labcoat, and then they carried me to pangdam and gave me pour, egg, water, and other that I don't know what is that. And you have to know that the water is water for washing plate. Its so dirty. And I think histamine has react in body now *lebay haha*. But I really happy for that, thank you very much my lovely family :)
In the afternoon, keluarga networking give me a surprise again they also closed my eyes with labcoat, then they brought me to park of bale. After that they sang birthday song and gave me a cake and a tazmania :)
I'm really happy today. Thanks for everything. Wish our final exam *SOOCA, OSCE, MDE, Compre* will be success and we'll be great doctor *amin*. Nice to have you all :))

No comments:

Post a Comment